8/7/11

Italy - Rome

Today was spent in Rome, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. The roman architecture is breathtaking, I'm actually seriously thinking of looking for a job here next year. There is SO much to see in such a short time... Impossible to do it all! My italian seems to be getting a little better, Rosetta Stone, get ready for me! So today I went to the Colosseum and saw a lot of ruins, I wish we had taken a guide to talk about all this but a book had to do! Rome is so beautiful and authentic it's just surreal. I think in a past life I must have been an archeologist...discovering ancient ruins and learning about the people then, their architecture and lives, so fascinating.
So, getting back to business, I saw the Trevi Fountain today which was gorgeous, however, so crowded! I actually took a picture of all the people there because I thought it was really impressive, check it out below~ The last picture is of Vatican city.

Fontana di Trevi

Fontana di Trevi

Fontana di Trevi

Coliseum



El Vaticano

No comments:

Post a Comment